Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 10: Fast Sunday

Meal 1 and Meal 2 were skipped due to Fast Sunday.
Meal 3 was brought to us by the Bishop's family. Roasted chicken, salad with mandarin oranges with a vinaigrette, and tomatoes. (Yeah, I'll start the no-nightshades tomorrow.) It was delicious and I was starving!

I am happy that we were able to attend Church today. My legs didn't bother me much at all, but my arms sure did. Bummer. I was so tired and so tempted to go home, but the boys hadn't been to their classes due to traveling and sickness, so we stayed. I'm glad I did! I got to hold baby Mia who is 3 months old. I couldn't believe how tired my arms were getting, though. :( So lame. This is another reason I'm taking a few more things out of the diet. If I can't even hold a baby for 15 minutes, I need to do what I can to make sure I get better and healthy enough to be a Mom x5! (JK, IDK how many kids we're having.) I truly believe I can get better if i stick to this diet, rely on the Lord and His Priesthood, pray, get adequate rest, and continue with the Raindrop Treatments. It sounds like a lot and a lot of work, but... "with [those] powers combined.." I WILL get better. I'm not concerned about flare-ups or anything, maybe those will go away if I continue my diet. I know there are family and friends praying for me and I will do all I can to help my body heal. Thanks, everyone! I realize that I will get better on the Lord's time. I asked if the Bishop would give me a blessing and he did. I don't remember all of what he said, (was trying to focus, but Jimmy left his computer game on and the music was going, Jae was running around like a banshee, and Joey was probably being cute) but I do know that I will be exercising my faith through this period in my life. Looks like I'll be studying more about faith. :)

29 Gifts has been on my mind; I just feel sooo fogged up that I can't find the time anymore to get going again. I will pick up on it again soon; I just don't know when.

I just had a Raindrop and am feeling so relaxed. I wish it were easy to fall asleep. Soon I will get some oils that will help me with that process.

Goodnight, family.
Goodnight, friends.

No comments: