Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 20: What the Veggies

I seriously need to dedicate one day to prep meals and prep veggies. I have boring meals, but I don't mind them. I just need to eat what's in my fridge! Tomorrow I will make something with my butternut squash. I had a yummy butternut squash at a bridal shower in December and that was the 1st time.

{service with a smile}
This morning was wonderful! A sister from the ward came to help me out! She took the boys for a couple of hours so I could catch up on cleaning. (She had been wanting to help for the past 2 weeks, but the kids were sick and then the school district had a snow day the next week.) It was such a great service! I was in shock the amount of Thank You cards I just put in the mailbox tonight. How blessed I am to have such an awesome ward family to look out for the sick. This sister said the boys were really good; she even lost track of time, they were having so much fun! They were a little late, but hey, I didn't mind at all. ;)

{meals}
Meal 1: Pumpkin pancakes with ghee melted on top accompanied with crushed pecans and blueberries. Oh, it was SO much better than the other day! Probably because the blueberries made it taste sweet. I didn't have that many blueberries on it, don't worry. ;) I also had 2 pieces of sausage (now I know to only have 1; I felt too full).
Meal 2: Baby spinach (spring garden salad mix), balsamic vinaigrette, tomato, and meatballs.
Snack: Pistachios
Meal 3: Hamburger and salad (same as above).

I have cookbooks; I just need to get cracking on new recipes. I've lost motivation. ADD!? Possibly. I guess I better stop cheating on my diet so I can feel some good changes! Especially in my brain, ha ha!

{symptoms}
awesomeness

No comments: