Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 23: Still Going Strong

I feel so repetitious... things are going swimmingly! I still have a nap every day, but that's a HUGE change from just a week ago or so. (Ha, whenever it was.) My friend pointed out to me that my life is one big nap. I got to thinking about it and, well, yeah... if I had known there was a way to help myself, I wouldn't have to sleep so much! But, I got this awesome book as well as oils and am excited about learning about all I can. As well as for my family.

Meal 1: 1 1/2 pieces of sausage and banana raisin almond flour bread again from Rie. It's gone now. I ate that whole thing by myself. (Good thing it was in a tiny tin.) I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. >.< But, it's gone now and out of my way. :)
Snack: I added more coconut milk to Rie's chicken curry soup. Was so nice on this cold, sort-of-snowy day!
Meal 2: Hamburger, salad, tomato, a couple of bites of raw carrot.
Meal 3: Hamburger, salad, tomato, sauteed carrots & onions in coconut oil.

After realizing that pistachios aren't good for me, I muscle tested for almonds and got a weak response. Ha, I guess my snacking on yumminess is over. :( I'm not even supposed to be snacking ;) but I've come a LONG way. It's amazing what even 5 days did for me.

{book}
I bought "The Emotion Code" by Dr. Bradley Nelson and it arrived today. Totally awesome book--I'd highly recommend it. (And I am not an avid reader, so I don't know if you'd agree. The only books I am able to read and stay focused through are religious and self-help books.) Maybe now I can clear out some trapped emotions to get me some motivation and make me different foods. >.<

No comments: