Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 13: Energy Work

Meal 1: 1 1/2 Sausage links and an apple & raisin muffin.
Meal 2: Hamburger with avocado dressing on the side, salad, tomatoes, and riced cauliflower.
Meal 3: Pot roast and... RICE.  I won't even begin to tell you how awful (mood-wise) my day was. At least I muscle tested before I gobbled it all up! ;) My friend had white/wheat rice with our meal yesterday and I was dying to have some. Today was horrible and that was the perfect treat!

As for my symptoms today, I'm feeling very tired. I did a lot of things today--mostly was in the kitchen doing dishes, cooking, cleaning the kitchen, cooking more, and doing more dishes. I was super irritated and just wanted to eat to make me feel better. I did snack a lot and that rice was so good. LOL! I hope to get back on track tomorrow.

How a Joey eats an apple:

Jae's wunch consisted of sauteed carrots in coconut oil, 3 strawberries, 1/4 cup of riced cauliflower, and 5 bites of my hamburger.

My Meal 2 was pretty tasty. I couldn't really tell you if the riced cauliflower was good or bad. Tasted just like my carrots LOL! There's my avocado sauce I made today! Unfortunately it is too garlicy and I will have to add more avocado when they get ripe.

The yummy almond flour apple & raisin muffin from Rie. It was SO tasty! And really, really sweet! Definitely the raisins!

 Jae wanted spaghetti for dinner. So, I sauteed some peppers in coconut oil, cut some tomatoes, and put some noodles on his plate. I'm happy to report that he ate all of it minus 3 peppers.

Joey, Joey, Joey. He ended up throwing his plate on the floor. He only ate a few noodles. I'm sure Jimmy fed him later. I don't know; it was one of those days where I didn't want to deal with any of the boys, spouse included.

{energy work}
I just finished another energy healing, but not with the same girl as last time. It really is amazing the different kinds of energy work there are.

Check out www.bodynsoul.us and get a session with Suzie!
Melinda is who I did my first one with and you can contact her at 2 0 8 seven 1 6 zero 4 4 one.

Both of these are done over the phone. So awesome! I contacted Suzie about my brain fog, lack of concentration, and disorganization. There were a LOT of emotions foggin' up my brain. I'll write in a couple of days how things are going; but during the session, I totally felt the fog lifting. You may think I'm making it up (placebo effect), but it is so awesome to feel lighter just during the call! She also removed the emotional blockage to let my thyroid align correctly. :)

Suzie specializes in maternal health and fitness, infertility, nutritional needs, fitness, hormonal imbalances, back pain, and mental disorders.

Call her or Melinda and get a session for whatever ailments you are having!  It is the coolest thing!

No comments: