Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 14: Tired

My meals haven't been "on schedule" today as we were out and about. We spent the day at Gettysburg (Gbg) and went to the Outlets. I fell asleep on the drive home, though!

Meal 1: Soup from Rie! Mexican/Thai creation. So yummy! And some rice. >.<
Meal 2: Hamburger and.. rice again. Eep! (Don't worry, it's almost gone. I just need to make some mashed cauliflower or riced cauliflower and keep it in the fridge for a nice "base".) And, some orange!
Meal 3: Hamburger (it had to be eaten today; failed to put it in the freezer). Sauteed peppers and onions in coconut oil. Romaine lettuce and kale. Avocado dip.

{Gbg}
We drove on South Confederate Avenue, which includes Little Round Top and Big Round Top. It was cold and I wanted to go back in the car. Joey loved it! He hated getting back in his carseat when it was time for the next stop. Here are just some pictures of Gbg:

Commemorates Alabama's 16 infantry regiments, 1 infantry battalion, and two batteries who took part in the battle. 1933. Confederate lines facing Cemetery Ridge.

This tower is to commemorate the regiment designed to be Ellsworth's Avenger's. 1893.








Commemorates the Union state. 1910. Cemetery Ridge.

Jae and hand dryer. 2013. Bathroom at Gbg Outlet Mall.

{i need sleep}
I seriously need to stop blogging every night if I want to get more sleep! Arrrgh!  But, I had an eventful evening with a friend who could help me understand more about listening to our bodies; how to know what your body needs; how to help my kids with reactions to certain foods, etc. Thank you for taking the time to educate me and to help me gain the desire to learn! xoxo

{symptoms}
tired
energy!

No comments: