Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 18: Good Day!

Meal 1: I believe I had Kalua Pork with some lettuce? I am stopping rice again. Makes me bloated, so I should probably add that in later. Ha--if only I would just stick to the Whole30, eh?
Meal 2: Curry chicken from the freezer that Bonnie made.
Meal 3: More Kalua Pork with Romaine lettuce and kale, tomato, balsamic vinaigrette I made (thanks to Amber's giving me the idea), and some sauteed carrots and onions in coconut oil.

Man. I love coconut oil! So good! I will eventually get to have more baked goods and this stuff is so yummy melted on top!

I took the boys outside today. Just on some playground equipment around our apartment. The first one we went to was just some steps to a slide that NEITHER boy went down. :|  Then we walked a little further to another playground and the boys went down the open slide. For some reason they don't like the tube slides.

I did laundry and should probably finish folding it and write my Thank You cards. I have pictures to post, but I don't know where I put my camera. I'll post them tomorrow!

No comments: