Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 26: Spaghetti Sauce

Meal 1: 1 1/2 pieces of sausage, banana, and sauteed carrots in coconut oil. Man, those are my favorite! Nom nom nom.
Meal 2: Grilled chicken, avocado??, banana? I don't ever remember all my meals. >.< Oh, I had some pizza. That's cheating! I know it was against what my body wanted, but...... I just wanted to see what it'd do. LOL! I'm fine.. :)
Meal 3: Spaghetti squash, spaghetti sauce, grilled chicken breast and 2 slices of avocado. I made the spaghetti sauce! I'm so rad! 

Real Good Food FTW:
I made spaghetti sauce minus the meat because I want to be able to eat it with grilled chicken or with hamburger. I guess I could put pork sausage in there, but I'm not a fan of sausage in red sauce. 

{show and tell}
I guess this notice shouldn't apply to me since they don't even know how to spell my name:

Joey Bean is feeling a little sick. A little feverish and he slept a long time today. 2 naps which were both at least 2 hours long. I just thought this was so, so cute the way he was sleeping!

 Messy Face Joe:

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

He sure is a sweet pea! Gotta love those puffy diaper bums. I hope he feels better soon!