Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 3: Headache All Day

I think I am dehydrated and my head has been hurting all day. Even now. Lame. I slept a lot and the heater was on too high (didn't notice until Jimmy got home from Church), so I didn't drink enough water. I missed church today because me and the boys are sick. I had a sore throat, Jae's throat is scratchy, too.. so I rubbed a drop of Lemon Oil on our throats and I kid you not, in 2-3 minutes my sore throat was GONE. Ha, why didn't I think of that 2 days ago?

Meal 1: Shredded chicken, nectarine, and a couple of mac nuts. Sounds gross, and maybe it was? I was too tired to even care; I just had to eat something.
Meal 2: Hamburger salad (?) and the rest of the nectarine from bfast. It was ground up beef on shredded lettuce with, yet again, sauteed onions and mushrooms. Sad part is, I'm too tired to care what I'm eating. (I need to go shopping I guess. Get some peppers; which I forgot at Costco.)
Exhibit A

Snack: I had a couple of macadamia nuts because I was feeling so sick and needed something until I had dinner.

{sidetrack}

I don't think I had a Meal 3. I was too busy getting the boys fed and making my chicken stock (from the chicken that Bonnie cooked). Come to think of it, I don't think Jae had dinner. He's a grazer and I need to be better at giving him 3 meals a day. :| I'm sure he will be up early in the morning wanting to eat. FAIL. Anyway, I'm so full by the time the next meal rolls around, that I don't want to eat. I guarantee It's not much on my plate (see Exhibit A), but I'm FULL. I'm going to have to eat less than that I guess so I can get all 3 meals in. O___o  You're not supposed to weigh yourself on this program, but I did anyway. I've already lost 3 pounds in just 3 days! Don't worry, I won't wither away.. Probably all just water weight anyway. ;)

Jimmy did the Raindrop Technique on me tonight. LOVE it! This blog can tell you more about what it is and what it can do for my Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV). My body is in total detoxing mode... I feel it. I need rest and I need to relax. Jimmy hates being my slave, but lucky for him, tomorrow is Monday.

My next step is to buy a little trampoline so I can "jump on it! jump on it!"

So, Rie called me today to let me know when she was bringing me a meal. So sweet! (I hate missing church because I love my ward family!) It was a treat to talk to her! The Compassionate Service sisters have arranged extra help for me so I will be able to rest a little more and kick this virus. I love the Relief Society organization and am so grateful to be a part of it. My poor boys get so bored. They bring all their toys into my room so they can play and then my room gets so messy. I know, I know.. just have them clean it up... I don't even care. Someday soon things will change! That's all for now--thanks for reading!

P.S. Your bedtime song:

{symptoms}
headache
tiredness
tingling legs/arms
nausea

No comments: