Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 2: Costco is a Pain in My.. Legs

Today I just wanted Jimmy to go hang out with the boys. I was so tired. I hope the tiredness and hurty legs doesn't last much longer. My legs were tingling and heavy again, but I forced myself to go out anyway. (But, I know that the symptoms will come and go throughout my life. Get excited for flare ups!) We all went to Costco and I probably should have drove a riding cart. >.<  By the time we got home, I was exhausted! My legs were killing me and I still had to clean out the fridge for our new groceries and cook Meal 2.

Meal 1 (at 10am): Chicken vegetable soup
Meal 2 (at 3pm): Hamburger with lettuce, onions, mushrooms and a pear on the side. Jae ended up eating the rest of my pear and I was too tired to cut another one. (I had 2 bites.)
Snack (at 4:30): Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto. I only ate 1 because I was feeling so gross.

Meal 1
Don't ask why I post pics. I feel like I need instagram. Bahaha!

Meal 3

I am still in need for dinner since I started so late! But, these meals have been keeping me full until the next meal. It's amazing because I am not a fan of soup because I never get full off of it. I'm either starting the "carb flu" and not feeling hungry or it really is sustaining me until the next meal! Felt a little nauseated most the day.

The Costco trip was great, though! Even Jimmy didn't go for his Torta bread! I didn't feel like I was missing out on buy some favorite things. The thought of processed food actually makes me sick. That's a good feeling! :)  I bought more organic chicken, organic eggs, lots of veggies, and lots of fruit. (The eggs are mostly for Joey; he eats those like there's not tomorrow. Maybe once my gut gets cleaned up/out I will like eggs again.) Jae does OK with eggs and Jimmy hates the way the organic ones crack. Haha!

After I had Meal 2, I took a nap. I was feeling miserable. Headache, stuffy nostril, sore throat, and coughing. All mild; it's not as bad as it sounds, but I felt pretty awful. My nap was an hour and Jimmy shared with me his asparagus he made. I just want to sleep, but then the kids finished dinner and started jumping off me, onto the bed, Joey sat on me, Joey hit me in the head with Jimmy's phone, Jae about broke my knee cap. Anyway, I'm glad it's the weekend and I can have Jimmy do this and that for me and the boys. I am getting worse before I can get better. (That's what I have to keep telling myself; who knows how long this will last?) I am due for another Raindrop Technique soon--I love those!

{symptoms}
legs tingling, heavy
headache
tired
arms tingling

No comments: