Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 1

Breakfast: I totes forgot I was doing this today. I don't know how I forgot; probably just half asleep since I had to take husband to work this morning. If anything, at least it was an Organic cereal. ;) With farm fresh milk.

Lunch: My friend posted a picture of her zucchini lasagna the other day and it made me want some! It looked really good, so I searched for a recipe and I found this on Pinterest.  Kid #1 and #3 ate it with  me, but Kid #2 wanted his white rice and steak. I'll battle him once I get feeling better. Also had a slice or 2 of a peach. I really should omit all sugar, but maybe once the fruit is gone I'll take a break.

Dinner: Leftovers from lunch. I had to take husband to work and pick him up, so I didn't have time to prepare anything... because I had a nap, too, this afternoon. >.<

Sorry, no pictures! Just pretend. I'll take some when it actually looks appetizing.

Main Symptoms: Sore throat, brain fog, low functioning thyroid (fatigue, hair loss).

No comments: